Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think therefore I am

I had started this post way back in 2006 and left it incomplete. Since then I hadn't been anywhere close to the blogging scene. Then one fine day when I had this urge to pen down something I thought to retrive my previous post. And now I find this piece lost, unattended and lonely. I fall short of thoughts to extent it any further. I dont know what I was thinking at that point of time when I had started it. I find it extremely difficult to ponder on this view point. But at any given situation you do tend to think and therefore here it is:


I had to see where I was in order to realise who I am....
You see yourself in comparison to what you are not and due to some reason you fall for the later, only sometimes
When I retrospect I see myself complete in lot of ways but yet there is something out there calling me, waiting for me.I am incomplete still...
People do often come across things that they choose to see themselves as, so it wont be wrong to state here that you are of what you think you are... its a state of mind like when you are sad or happy... it is upto us what we choose ... but is it all that we think, is it just a sate of mind???
There are lot of factors which conditions our thought process before we deduct to see ourself as.....


Its very vague and abstract but somewhere it also forces me to think that I am because I think I am... sad, happy, emotional, unpredictable, complete and yet to fetch, to be complete..

No comments:

Post a Comment